We want your experience of our Online Store to be as enjoyable as possible. If, after reading the following information, you still have any queries or doubts about our online service, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
By registering your details with Hoods Honey you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions described below.
Terms & conditions
Your personal data will be used to process your order, support your experience throughout this website, and for other purposes.
Terms and conditions of sale
1. The ‘Company’ means Hoods Honey. The ‘Purchaser’ means the person whose order is accepted by the Company. The ‘Recipient’ means the person who receives goods produced by the Company and purchased by the Purchaser.
2. All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at current rate. If the Purchaser is eligible to reclaim this sales tax, the Company can supply a VAT receipt on request.
3. As soon as an order is placed, the Purchaser is deemed to have agreed to, and is bound by, the terms and conditions herein described by the Company.
4. A contract of sale is deemed to exist as soon as the Company dispatches an email message to the Purchaser, confirming that the Company has received the Purchaser’s order, regardless of whether the Purchaser receives the confirmation email or not.
5. The Company will use their reasonable endeavours to deliver goods promptly but accept no liability for delay in delivery for any cause.
6. The Purchaser may incur additional import duties and custom charges levied by local customs against orders dispatched to addresses outside the United Kingdom. These are levied at the port of ingress on a consignment-by-consignment basis and the Company cannot predict if they will be charged or influence if and how they may be levied.
7. The Company offers a full refund on all goods that are returned by the Purchaser within 14 days of receipt. The cost of returning goods to the Company for refund is the responsibility of the Purchaser.
8. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions of Sale affects or will affect the statutory rights of the Purchaser or the Recipient in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the goods supplied.
Wholesale or retail conflict
9. Any purchases are not for wholesale or retail purposes. If a Purchaser is found to be doing so, they will be removed from the customer base and refused any further orders.
10. Any dispute to be governed by Scottish Law.
Hoods Honey VAT number: 356 0635 56
It is your responsibility to check all materials for possible viruses before downloading from this site for any purpose.
This website may contain links to other websites operated by parties other than Hoods Honey. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Hoods Honey does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. Hoods Honey inclusion of links does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. All links made to such other sites are made at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for any linked sites.
We exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, and save in respect of death or personal injury arising from our negligence, all liability of any claims, losses, demands and damages arising directly or indirectly out of, or in any way connected with, your use or inability to access the Hoods Honey website and its associated services.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the Hoods Honey website is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and therefore accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruptions of the Hoods Honey website and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Hoods Honey website and its associated services impossible or impractical.
Hoods Honey, the developer and the hosts of this website accept no responsibility for, and exclude all liability in connection with, browsing this site, downloading any material from it and from all the matters listed above. Hoods Honey make no (and expressly disclaim all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this site, including, but not limited to, any liability for errors, inaccuracies, omissions and warranties of merchantability.
Online Promotional Codes
Standard terms and conditions apply to all Hoods Honey online promotional codes. Exclusions apply and we reserve the right to amend, change or remove promotional offers and codes at any time. For full details, please contact email@example.com
Social Media Competitions
Standard terms and conditions apply. For full details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The contents of this website (including all text and artwork) are protected by copyright. You may view or download any part or parts of this site for private purposes but you are not permitted, without our permission, to:
a) store this site or any part of this site for purposes other than those set out in this paragraph,
b) print out copies of this site or any part of this site except for your own personal or private viewing purposes,
c) reproduce, copy or transmit this site or any part of this site in any way, for any purpose or in any other medium.
All copyright, design right and other intellectual property rights in our designs and products and in the images, text and design of this website are and will remain the property of Hoods Honey. Any infringement of these rights will be pursued vigorously.
Please write to us with any complaint you may have about our products or services.
Customer services Hoods Honey